Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Teacher Pay Teacher Items

Whew...what a day.  I have had a busy day of working on school stuff, laying in the sun, helping a friend out & a Pampered Chef party.  Now to end the evening, I am posting some products on my TpT store.  Two items will be free & 2 will have a fee:)  Hope you enjoy!!!!



This has 3 pages. Citizen, Scholar & Terrific Kids. Great to use as a poster to show off good behavior!!! It's FREE!!!



This has 3 pages...Citizen, Scholar, & Terrific Kids. Perfect if you are doing a pirate theme. It's FREE!!!!


Math Tub Labels....Print off on cardstock & hot glue on your math tub. Be looking for a few more math tub labels later in the month. Or if you need specific ones made, post a comment. Not sure why the clipart is black but it's colored on Teacher's Pay Teacher's.

And Last but not least....a JUNGLE Back to school pack.



Includes...name desk tags, restroom pass, media pass, calendar months & dates, JUNGLE folder cover.


Go check out my TpT store!!! And check back over the weekend for Daily 5 Book bin labels.

Have a great night & I'll be back tomorrow to show off my AwEsOmE finds I have found this week!!! I'm off to Charlotte for some retail therapy tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment