Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Items on Teacher's Pay Teacher's

I have been busy tonight, after being at the beach for a week it's time to get back at it!!! I have posted 3 new items at my TpT store.  Please go check them out.  I will be working on a Jungle/Monkey Back to School Back over the next few days.  Look back for when it is up & ready. 

Wholly Molly.....I got some of my pirate items I have ordered, so very excited!!!!  Lots of fun things....OOOPPPPSSSS I accidently ordered like 80 pirate rings, so everyone will have one for each finger!!! haha Did get my Vista Print order...loved everything!!! Can't wait to get it to school:)

Just realized my summer is almost OVER:(  Three more full weeks before I go back.  I still have so much I need to get done.  Where has the summer gone???!!!!

Look at what is new in my TpT store!!!


Center tags, use them to organize where your students go during center time.



Cubby tags, use to label your cubbies or as headers for centers. Write names on bottom of each card or put a typed label.



Writing Mini-Lesson...using Fancy Nancy Books to teach writing using "fancy" words and dressing as Fancy Nancy. This lesson lists everything you need to complete the lesson & a short description of how to teach the lesson. Your kids will love this way of lrarning vocabulary words & "fancy" words.

I hope everyone has a great week & remember to look back for Jungle/Monkey Back to School Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment