Friday, January 20, 2012

TpT Items

Whooo Hoooo for the weekend!!!!  I got my presentation done today on the Common Core-Math.  Four sessions & lots of preparing & it is DONE!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!  That is me cheering:)

Well we have had 2 school days this week. MLK, workday & Professional development day.  So not alot in the classroom to talk about.  But did plan some good activities for Inferencing in the next couple weeks & got a lot of catch up work done yesterday. 


This week we did talk about adjectives.  We talked about how adjectives are describing words.  I gave each student some mini- marshmallows & we talked about how when we use adjectives we use our 5 senses.  This helped them come up with many describing words to list about their marshmallows.




Now the good stuff....I have put many things on my TpT store.  Please click here and check everything out.  Here are the things I have posted in there.

I Have, Who Has using Dolch word list 2-11.  Each word list is sold seperately. Here are some pics.



You can click here & get I Have, Who Has for Dolch list 1 for FREE!!!!


You can purchase a Valentine Spin & Graph Activity.  This would be great in a Math Tub/Center.  It also has a recording page, where you tally, count & graph.  Click the picture to take you to my TpT store.




Valentine Who Has More? game ......Play with a partner & compare numbers.  The 1st to fill in all their hearts is the winner!!!!  Click on the picture to go to my TpT store.





Valentine Pack of Love-  This has everything you need to celebrate Valentine's Day with your students falling in love with math.  Here are just a couple examples from my pack.  It is 28 pages made with "love."  Click on the picture to check it out in my TpT store.











Lastly I made some coloring pages to go along with when we learn about Presidents.  You can click on the picture below to download a free copy of all the coloring pages.




Now to work on report cards....such a fun & exciting Friday night.  But here it is rainy & VERY cold.  Hope this is the only snowman or sandman I see this winter.....sorry snow lovers.  This is where I'd like to be right now:)


Lastly hope you enjoy your weekend & I will be back next week hopefully with some fun & exciting things going on in 1st grade.  Of course after 3D Reading assessments Mon. & Tues.  So here is to the weekend!!!!!!  Click below.......

No comments:

Post a Comment