Wednesday, January 25, 2012

100 Day Writing (Freebie)!!!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Thursday.  I have assessed ALL week so far.  I have 10 more kids to DIBELS & I'm DONE!!!!!  Got some things to share.....100 Day writing page.  Click on the picture to download it. 




I have also found this great idea on Pinterest & can't wait to make my shirt this weekend!!!


I got a white t-shirt at Hobby Lobby $2.00 with a 40% off coupon, transfer paper & an iron & I am ready for the 100th Day!!!!   




So excited about what is planned on Friday......Super Spelling Slippers & Sci-Fri!!!!!  Stay tuned for more details & pictures.  I am also getting ready to start teaching inferencing next week.  I have gotten some really great ideas out there from blog stalking.  Well time to work on some school things & then Modern Family.  Hope everyone has a great night & rest of the week:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the stationary! But, sadly, it is marked "private" so I couldn't download it.

    Thank you for sharing the idea, though!

    Liesl
    http://wildworldofkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete