Sunday, May 6, 2012

Field Trips

WOW!!!  What a crazy week!!!  We had 2 field trips & lots of work to do.  I will show you in pictures our week in review.  We learned about Creepy Crawlies this week, went to Hiddenite Mines & learned all about rocks & got to find gems while creeking & slucing.  On Friday we went to our County's Fairgrounds to learn all about the crops & animals that give us food.  Then the kiddies got to go to the park to eat lunch & play. 

Also don't forget Teacher Appreciation Week this week & I am having a sale on my TpT store all week & if you add the code TAD12 you will receive an extra 10% off.  Have a great week!!!!


Getting ready to go slucing



Working hard to find lots of gems

Look what I found

Creeking





Rock hunt.....just like an egg hunt.  All the rocks were laying on the dirt


My sweet class:)

We had time for an art project but also so a couple kids could finish their work. 

Making stained glass butterflies


Farm to Fork field trip....hayride


Petting Zoo



Every child got to hold a chick as we went around to different stations.


This is my fav pic b/c that would so be me...not wanting to get near it!!!  Funny thing she doesn't remember that last year she was all about holding a chick when they hatched in our room!!!

Some had the death grips!!! ha



Then finally 24 more school days & this shows all my excitement!!!!


Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment