Monday, April 30, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

I am at home today with a sick little one....poor thing:(  We about made it out the door when blah!!! So it's Spongebob & Phineas & Ferb all day.

For those that have your own personal kids, I will share some ideas I got off Pinterest for Teacher Appreciation gifts.  All these ideas are pretty cheap & easy.  Here are pictures of everything.

Tumbler with the powered stuff to put in your drink.  The saying says- Thank you for quenching my thirst of knowledge!

Soap & it was on sale for 5 for $15.

Extra gum......comes in a pk of 3 @ Target.  I gave each teacher just one pack out of the 3 pk.

Candle- any kind will work.

Notepad & pen....Saying- Take "note" you are one of my favorite teachers!  Thanks for a great year.

I will fill this container with M& M's.  This is a poem about being a Marvelous & Magnificant teacher!!  I will tie the poem on with a ribbon.

Also I made a coupon  book for my 4th graders teacher & my 1st grader will give his teacher a book with a story retelling rope, I had made.  Hope some of these ideas help!!!  Pinterest can help any ordinary person feel very crafty!!!  ha

1 comment:

  1. I love the M & M idea! Could you please send it to me? Thanks!

    jjensen@north-cedar.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete