Wednesday, May 16, 2012

15th Day & Counting Down!!!!!!




So we have been counting down the days for the last 2 weeks.  I had told my kiddos when we got to day 15 we will start counting down by popping a balloon a day & inside the balloon is a special activity to do.  So I had my 15 balloons all blown up with our helium tank yesterday....well I got to school this morning & they were on the ground limp.  So I came up with the idea to hang them from our wooden beams.  So here they are & we are ready to pop away the next 15 days. 


Can't wait to see what our 1st fun activity will be......plus I am sure by day 1 all I will have is balloons with NO air!!!  Oh well.....my kiddos told me today all they care about our the pieces of paper in them! haha

Have a great rest of the week.....How are some of you counting down the last days!!!  Happy Hump Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea! I will have to use it with my Kinders! :) On another note, I am jealous of the ceilings in your classroom! We have the plain old foamy ones :(

    Chelsey

    ReplyDelete