Sunday, March 25, 2012

Freebies

I have 2 freebies!!!!  One is a Buzzing over Doubles plus 1 game & Like a Star.  If you click on the link below you can have it!!!!  Hope you enjoy:)

Students pick a card.  Then they decide if it has the AR sound or not.  If it does it, they write the word in the star, if not they write the word around the outside of the star.  Click here for it.


Click on the photo for your copy!!!!!

Hope everyone can find a use for these in their room!!!  Happy Sunday & have a great rest of the weekend!!!  Report cards are calling my name.....if the sun doesn't shine & we can go on the lake:)  Anything to put it off!!!  haha

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog

    I am having fun looking around

    I just became your newest follower

    I would love for you to join be in all the fun and follow my blog too!-Ms. Patterson


    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete