Saturday, August 6, 2011

New TpT Items & Focus Wall

WOW!!! I want to thank all my followers & the kind words & sharing of ideas over the past 2 months. Having a blog has been a goal of mine recently, & I made it happen but now hopefully I can keep up with it when school starts!!! It has been great getting to know different bloggers!!! Thanks again for all your support.


Holy Moly...I got a lot done yesterday, so good thing it rained. Inserted the new Thistle Girl Pirate Graphics in some things I had made for my classroom & Open House. Worked on 2 things, that I have posted on TpT store. 

Also I worked on my Focus Wall.  Now this is new to me this year but I know other school's do focus wall's.  I have looked at other blogs & pictures online to get some ideas.  But if any bloggers out there have any great info. or ideas on Focus Wall's I would love to hear about it.  I have made my headers to put my objectives on weekly.  I am going focus on Reading, Writing, Math, Spelling Words & Vocabulary Words.  I can't wait to get it all printed off & laminated & then the pics will come.  But I am always looking for new ideas on this since it is new to me.

Now for my items I am posting.



Rhyming I Have, Who Has

Print on white cardstock & laminate. Play in your small group or make 2 sets & divide the class in 2 groups & play. Players are looking for rhyming words. Great for those starting to learn rhyming words & great to reinforce rhyming words & the skill.


Gameboards...there are 3 themed gameboards, Reading, Back to School, & Fall. Print on white cardstock & laminate. I use with spelling words, Dolch Words, etc. Have your words & 2-3 players. Players read the word on top of the deck. If they read it correctly, they roll the die & move that many spots. Great for small groups & Literacy Center time.

I am still working on Daily 3 Book bin Labels & Leveled book labels. I am getting frustrated with it when I convert it to a pdf. So I am going to work a little more on it this week to trry & figure it out. But here is a preview!!!!


There are 6 labels to a page.

Don't forget to check out my TpT Store, click here or the button to the right.


Hope everyone has a great weekend, do something fun & relaxing because before long, we will all be back to the hustle & bustle of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment