Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Confetti

I LOVE this idea!!!! I used it last year in my K/1 combo class & plan on using it again this year. It's Back to School Confetti.  Children put the confetti under their pilllow the night before school & it should releave any stress (hopefully put them at ease). You can find the poem here.  You will need to but 1 large bag of sequins (all different colors).  I got mine at Hobby Lobby for $3.99 with 40% off.  Put a little in snack sizes bags.  I made one for each child in my class.  Then staple the poem to the front of the bag.  I hand them out at Open house when the kids come to meet their teacher.  Just another way to make students feel comfortable the 1st day of school.  Hope you can use it & your new students LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment