Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back to School Packs

I have been busy with redecorating & making school stuff......where is the summer going!!!!  I have made some theme back to school packs.  Check out the pictures below & go to my TpT Store to get yours.  They include name tags, restroom passes, media passes, Student of the week posters & much, much more!!!!  Plus yesterday I starting working in my classroom & set it up.  Just need to figure out what I want to do with my reading area??!!!  Planned with my other 1st grade teachers & now I need to organize my Guided Reading Notebook.  Pictures to come on that.  But here are some back to school packs....for me I still have another month but my surrounding county teacher friends only have 3 weeks or so. 

Pirate Back to School Pack.  Click here to go to my TpT store.

Back to School Superhero Pack.  Click here.

Center tags.  Two sheets 1-boys, 1-girls.  Click here.

.


Surfer Back to School Pack.  Click here.

Kid Pop Back to School Pack.  Click here.

Decoding Beanie Baby Posters.  These match my Comprehension Beanie Baby Posters.  Click Here.



Then a FREEBIE!!!!  Rock Paper Scissors Fluency game. 


Click Here


Be looking for a Superhero Fluency Game I am working on & some room set up pics.  Hope you are enjoying your summer!!!!  Enjoy every last minute of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment