Thursday, July 12, 2012

Awards

Well I haven't given much attention to my blogs this summer.  But how sweet to be awarded 2 awards.The Versatile Award & The One Lovely Blog Award!!!!


Now I want to thank the ladies who gave me these awards.

Nicole at colorfulteaching.blogspot.com

gliitzyinfirstgrade.blogspot.com
Here are the rules for this award.

The rules for The VERSATILE AWARD are as follows:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Nicole & Glitzy in 1st Grade!!!
2.  Include a link to their site - Check!
3.  Include the award image in your post - Done!
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself - Just scroll down :)
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - done
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site - done!
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated - done!

Here we go 7 FACTS about me…I hope I don’t bore you too much….

1.  I love the beach & sunshine!!!!


2.  Last year I met the man of my dreams & his 2 kids!!!  I HEART them soo much!!!


3.  My favorite color is ORANGE!!!!  Ever since I could talk & I don't see it changing any time soon.

4.  I have always wanted to be a teacher since I was little!!!!

5.  I am addicted to Target.  I could spend everyday there & find something new each day.

6.  I want a pet pig.  A pet not dinner!!! ha

7.  I don't have enough time in the day to make all my Pinterest projects!



Here are the rules for the 'One Lovely Blog Award':
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Share the love! Pass the award onto 15 new bloggers!






Here are my picks for The Versatile & The one Lovely Blog Award.......






No comments:

Post a Comment