Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer

Hello!  So setting this blog up was one of my summer goals.  I had been so inspired & loved reading other blogs last year, I thought I would share ideas & hope to get some ideas to use in my classroom.  I have taught 1st grade for 10 years and this past year I taught a K/1 combo class.  This was a very BIG undertaking.  Now on to summer....where there has been laying by the pool, a trip to Charlerston last week, Keith Urban concert, Florida on Monday.  I hope to start planning for the next year in the next weeks.  Even before the school year had finished I had already started planning for the next year.  I have decided on the theme for my class......PIRATES!!!!  Very excited....I can't wait to design on Vista Print & make things!!!!  I also have ordered Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller.  It's on back order:(  But excited to start reading it the minute I get it.  I started Math tubs this past year with both grades & feel in love with them!!!!!  Can't wait to share more ideas!!!!  Have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment